The HCHD Foundation is pleased to announce the winners of the 2011 Healing Art Contest. These pictures, taken by our talented Harris Health staffers, are subject to peer review for their relevance to a healing environment and for their artistic merit. Enlarged and framed Healing Art photos are placed at HCHD facilities to enhance their healing environment. This project is sponsored by the HCHD Foundation with funding provided by Scrubs -young supporters of HCHD Foundation.
Nature & Landscaping Category:
- First Place: Late December Sunrise, by: Lisa Comperry
- Second Place: Garden Waterfall, by: Jason E. Moss
- Third Place: The Lost City, by: Jason J. Kunnacherry
- First Place: The Little Minnow, by: Danette Fennesy
- Second Place: Dolphin Babies Silhouette, by: Melissa R. Valdez
- Third Place: Old-time Fun, by: Rhonda Randolph
- First Place: Black Butterfly, by: Ron C. Johnson
- Second Place: Snacking on Strawberries, by: Danette Fennesy
- Third Place: Soaring, by: Jason E. Moss
If you have any questions about the Healing Art Project please contact Alix CaDavid.